We focus on delivering actionable recommendations tailored to the unique circumstances of emerging and middle-market companies.
Accel Associates serves as an independent advisor to closely held businesses across the United States and Latin America, with a unique focus on family-controlled enterprises. We focus on delivering actionable recommendations tailored to the unique circumstances of emerging and middle-market companies with annual revenues beginning at $10 million. While our clients have built successful businesses, they often need assistance getting to the next level.
Typical challenges we handle for clients:
- I’m losing market share to competitors. How can I stop it?
- I’ve cut costs, but sales remain flat. How can I jumpstart growth?
- Our overhead is too high. How can I reduce headcount without jeopardizing service levels?
- I need to take out a loan to grow. How much debt can my company safely accommodate?
- I’m concerned about a particular trend impacting my industry. How should my business react?
- I’m overwhelmed with addressing daily urgent “fires.” How can I develop an effective strategy and translate it into action?
- I am unsure where I should be focusing my time and resources. Where is my business underperforming relative to competitors?
- I’d like to retire but my business is totally dependent upon me. What steps can I take to make it sustainable long-term?
- I’m thinking of selling my business. How much could it be worth if operated optimally?
- I’m overwhelmed with potential growth options. How can my internal data shed light on the most promising opportunities?